As the year is coming to an end, I’m starting to have sad thoughts of all the smiling faces, I have come to know and love, The faces I have greeted, As they come into my door and my life, And thinking of the time, But not from my memory For in my memory, they stay forever. I hope in some way I have touched their lives, As they have touched mine. Thinking of this day brings tears to my eyes, Knowing that I may never see them again, And even if I did, they won’t have remembered. But I hope in some small way, Even though they won’t remember me, That a part of me will remain in them forever, Maybe a hug or tender touch, Or maybe just a quiet look that says “I care’… I hope somewhere in their memory, They will remember that someone loves them, In her own special ways. I wish for them a happy and wonderful life, Full of only good and beautiful things, And I hope that some small part of me, Might have had something to do with it… Goodbye, and good luck, dear friends... May Allah bless your journey ahead.
- The Power Of Attitude
- 50sen Atau 5 Ringgit??
- Si Ayah, Anak Dan Keldai
- To Realize....
- Jangan Berkata Tidak Sebelum Mencuba
- Tulisan Di Atas Pasir
- The Colourful Of Friendship
- Kawal Amarahmu
- Kisah Kucing Kecil
- The Marble Tiles
- Airmata Mutiara
- Kisah Pendayung Sampan Dengan Profesor
- Tinggalkan masalah anda sebentar
- Antara Semut, Labah-Labah Dan Lebah
- Tempayan Retak
- Parable Of The Pencil
- Life Still Has A Meaning
- Who Have Made A Difference In Your Life??
- Lobak, Telur @ Semangkuk Kopi?
- The Difference He Made.. (Adapted from true story ...
- Doubts Of A Little Camel
- Illuminated By Blindness
- Test Your Brain.. This Is Really Cool!!!
- Inspiring Stories For Teachers : Sharpening Skills...
- The Teacher & Little Teddy Stoddard
- Reach For The Star
- A Teacher's Wish
- Balang Mayonis & Secawan Kopi
- ▼ March (30)